Saturday 1 October 2011

Complex simplicity of Love

I want to play in the sandpit till we collapse from laughter
I want to sit with you in intimate calm silence for days
I want us to fight with passion followed by understanding and forgiveness
I want our erotic sensual connection to fly us into euphoric, dazed wonderland
I want to immerse in exchanging thoughts, further discovering the world
I want us to stand guarding each other in the middle of the square while rocks are being thrown
I want to embrace all that you are, know and feel that you do the same
I want to evolve and grow together toward our dreams, share and experience all that is called life unconditionally
In years to come I want to feel the same excitement when we met the first time
Every day I want to be thankful and treasure what we have and possibly
make it last forever.

1 comment:

  1. funny remember when I wrote this the last line I really wanted to write " make it last forever" but I judged that to be unrealistic :) so all these years the last line was "make it last for a life time" ... and now i know that it is indeed forever
    quick lesson in listening and trust

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.