Tuesday 4 October 2011

Workshop me

Sarah  http://sarahjmartin.blogspot.com/ and I set a task to each write a poem with the intriguing title of Workshop me. Well here it is...

Level me with your genuine reaction
Chisel my edges with open honest love
Glue my shattered heart together
Paint my sorrows bright as a spark
Chainsaw my luxurious lousy laze
Drill my mind to find more doors
Hammer me out of curbing comfort
Shovel the bricks of my broken walls
Polish my hopes to new existence
Nail my discipline close to earth
Axe my insecurities to dainty pieces
Clamp my dreams to giving birth
You can workshop me anyway to help
But never put me on the shelf

1 comment:

  1. This was a great little task....you have given me new inspiration. Loved your line shovel the bricks of broken wall....

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.