Sunday 2 October 2011

The crossing

A present alluring in layers of silk
My being bounces with joy
can hardly bide to see
What kind of treasure waiting for me
How did it manifest my way?

As I swift the layers away
I begin to realize
the silhouette of my purest desire
the one I questioned, if it was to perish in waste
Who is the sender of such precious grace?

I freeze, my faint heart cringes,
I wonder should I leave it stow
Preserve it in my memory as splendid
without causing any harm
How am I defied with such a perfect charm?

But deep down I know
I must be true to myself and continue to grow
I boldly obey the quest
and go with the flow
Who tries to bless me this way?

Suddenly I look around
Know, I’m at the gate
where reality mystifies
guiding me to have faith
that it is all perfect right now
I can also clearly see that
Heaven organized the gift and the sender was me!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.